We have made it to 37 weeks!! Only 3 weeks left until our little girl's due date. Our doctor's appointment was on Wednesday, and things are progressing along. :)
Last week I was 1 cm dialated, 50% effaced and she was at -2 station.
This week I am still only 1 cm dialted, but I am now 80% effaced and she has moved down another centimeter to -1 station! The doctor said that if she was any lower I would probably be having contractions!
The doctor still feels that I have a couple weeks to go - but that I will probably go into labor at 39 weeks instead of 40 weeks. Of course, it is mostly speculation and our little girl will come when she is ready! :)
I have definitely been feeling a lot more pressure since our baby's head started moving down - and I am getting up every hour or two at night to go to the bathroom. :) I guess it is a good way to get used to getting less sleep before our little girl arrives! :)
Our next appointment is Thursday, it will be interesting to see how things are progressing... unless she decides to surprise us and come earlier! Brad's birthday is Wednesday the 12th, so we will see if she tries to give her Daddy a big surprise for his birthday! :)
We finally finished decorating the nursery - all that we had left was putting up the wallpaper cut-outs that we had taken from the border. Now the walls are covered with cute butterflies, dragonflies and flowers. There is also some butterflies hanging from the ceiling from a mobile that we bought. Our little girl will definitely have a lot to look at in her room! :) We will get some new pictures up soon.
Our bag for the hospital is packed and the car seat is installed - so we are ready for whenever the time comes!