We had our 32 week appointment today - and despite waiting an hour and 40 minutes to get in to see the doctor (they were running VERY late today) - the appointment went really well.
I only gained 2 lbs. in the last three weeks - the two I lost last month I guess. :) The baby's heartbeat was strong, right under 160. They confirmed that I passed my 1-hour glucose tolerance test, my score was 128. I still have not had any problems with swelling, but I do get overheated/dehydrated easily which the doctor said is normal - I just need to make sure I keep water with me all the time and drink lots!
The doctor measured my belly today for the first time - it was 31 centimeters! :) They say the number of centimeters should be close to the number of weeks you are, and as I'm 32 weeks now that was just about perfect. They only worry if you measure a lot smaller or a lot bigger than you should be.
My next appointment is in two weeks now, as I move into the stage of going in more frequently. Depending on how my next visit goes, they will decide if I need to go to weekly visits or if I can go with one more bi-weekly visit. After 36 weeks they definitely go to every week visits.
That's all for this update, I'll keep you posted as we near the finish line!