Tuesday, July 17, 2007

30 Weeks and Counting!!

We have made it to 30 Weeks!! The end still sound a long way off? Maybe look at it this way... only 70 days left! Still sound far off? That's only 10 weeks away!! That is 2 months and 2 weeks - and it is FLYING BY!

So far the Third Trimester has been uneventful - which is a good thing. :) Slightly more heartburn, as our little girl continues to take up space that my stomach once enjoyed :) I tire a little more easily, but am still able to do most things. Brad and the ladies at work are all careful to make sure I don't try to do too much!

We're really excited for this weekend with all of the family coming in to town and the baby shower - it will be so much fun! Brad scheduled me for a pampering session (manicure and pedicure) at a day spa Thursday evening so I will be feeling pretty for the shower. I'll have to stop hiding from the camera and get some new pictures to put up!

That's all for now... stay tuned!