Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another month!

Well, it has been a full month since our last update and we have now reached the 25 week mark. Baby is definately growing, and spending a lot more time making her presence felt! It is amazing to be able to watch and feel her movements now. She loves to kick - except when daddy is trying to feel it - it always seems like she stops the moment mommy calls him over. No "outie" belly button yet - but I think it may "pop" sooner rather than later! :)

I think I felt her have the hiccups for the first time this morning just as I was waking up, which was another amazing experience. It is hard to describe the feeling... They did not last very long, but it did feel strange!!

We had our doctor's appointment for this month today, and everything is normal. The heart rate was very good at about 168. Next month is time for the glucose test where they will check for gestational diabetes - but I'm not too worried. No signs of that at all, it is just a standard test they do now. These doctor's visits go by pretty quickly... you wait in the waiting room for a longer amount of time than you spend with the doctor!!

Only three weeks until our 3-D ultrasound, and we are really looking forward to that. It will be amazing to see her face in that amount of detail! Hopefully she cooperates for the technician so we can get lots of good pictures.

We have scheduled all of our pre-natal classes that we wanted to take, and it will keep us pretty busy, especially on weekends in August. Almost every Saturday we have a class that month.

We are starting to get nervous about the amount of things we need to get done around the house before baby girl gets here... but I know some how it will all work out.

Time is flying by so quickly!